This pasta is not only great for a last-minute meal at home, but also perfect for a fancier dinner party among friends. Your guests will be impressed by the choice of selected, delicate and oh-so Italian ingredients. You can't go wrong with prosciutto and mascarpone cheese. Make sure, though, you don't tell your guests that it's so easy to make! It's our secret :) Buon appetito!
Ingredients, 4 servings:
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- about 4 oz of prosciutto
- 4 oz (half package) of mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- freshly grated black pepper
- 1/4 cup of walnut (optional)
- 8.8 oz (1 package) of Egg Fettuccine, I used DeCecco
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Step 1: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine when it boils.
Step 2: In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the prosciutto cut in strips, and let simmer for a minute.