Mother's Day is only a few days away. So here is an amazing dessert to show all the moms in your
life how special they are. This no-bake recipe is really fast and simple, and the little cooks in the family can also help create this picture perfect dessert.
I will assure you: Mom will be so happy with this unbelievably creamy and deliciously fruity strawberry cups, that she will be dreaming about it for a long time!
Here is what you will need:
Ingredients for 4 cups:
- about 10 oz of fresh organic strawberries
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 savoiardi cookies (or lady fingers)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, for decoration
- 8 oz of mascarpone cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream, organic
- 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Step 1: Start by preparing the strawberries to decorate the cups: cut thin slices out of similar size strawberries, and place around the glass cup with one cookie broken in half in the middle.
Step 6: Sprinkle with cocoa powder, and refrigerate for an hour or more.
Indulge yourself in this perfectly creamy and deliciously rich creation!