Monday, November 28, 2016

White Wine Chicken & Couscous by SMARTMADE™



How do you incorporate healthy and balanced eating into a busy lifestyle?

I simply love making dinner completely from scratch. I like the soothing process of mixing ingredients, the simple pleasure of tasting while cooking, licking the bowl and having the first bite. And how about the scent of freshly baked goodies drifting from the kitchen?!? So comfy and mouthwatering. 

But (there is always a but!)... Life gets busy. 
And sometimes making from scratch a balanced and nutritious meal is just not possible. How many times do I forget to eat lunch until it's almost time to pick up the kids from school?!? Just because I'd been running around all morning, between doing laundry and chores, working out and getting some actual work done.
These are the times when I need a smart choice for a healthy, filling and quick lunch. Like this veggie, chicken and couscous dish.

It looks a lot like my grilled chicken and zucchini couscous salad that I posted a few months ago. Remember that?!


This is a SMARTMADE™ meal by SmartOnes (R). Thank you SMARTMADE for making my lunch so easy and delicious!

SMARTMADE™ is everything you love about simple and real ingredients, cooked the way you do at home, but in a convenient little package that you can easily find in the freezer isle of your grocery store: speedy and satisfying, simple and smart.



These meals are prepared with cooking methods that bring more flavor to the food, like grilling and roasting. And they are made only with straightforward ingredients and no artificial flavors or preservatives. 
I'm looking at the list of ingredients in this white wine chicken and couscous package: fire roasted zucchini, tomatoes and red onions; roasted eggplants; char-grilled chicken breast with rib meat; pearled couscous, all lightly tossed in a sauce made with white wine, parsley, garlic and a few other spices. 
Every bite is a delicious combination of flavorful, perfectly spicy and mildly hot. 

If you love to be creative in the kitchen, now it's easier. And SMARTMADE™ does all the hard work for us. Do you know how many SMARTMADE™  are available?!? Make sure to check it out here. From the white wine chicken with couscous that I've tried, to spicy peanut chicken and broccoli, to roasted vegetables enchilada bake, to Mexican-style chicken bowl. I have this in my freezer to try the next time I need a quick lunch. It's a great alternative to my usual simple salad or cheese sandwich.

 

 What's your favorite last-minute lunch? Is it smart, healthy and balanced?

3 comments:

  1. I have a good fruit from my country.if you want to see,look this here. taste is very strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White chicken recipe Is one of the optimal/optimally cream recipes that is clearly a little different from the customary because it is perhaps not coconut established. This really is constructed of chicken, cream, yogurt and lots of spices therefore make sure the individuals who that you are serving it appreciate spicy meals and have no allergies . Recently I attempted this mouthwatering recipe, this certainly one of those delicious dish. Try this chicken white karahi, this is quite easy to make at your home kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Can't wait to eat! One of my friends told me about your site and I found great collection of recipes. Guys, you can also try easy to make Chicken Onion kebabs that i tried to surprise my family and it tastes yummm.

    ReplyDelete