Looking for a unique, savory, creamy and cheesy pasta to make for dinner? Here is the recipe for you!
I used the same two ingredients with crepes some time ago. Do you remember that recipe? You can find it here. Today's recipe is a pasta, penne or other short pasta can be used. The cheese is melted with a white, delicate besciamella sauce, and mixed with the mushrooms. You will not be disappointed by the scrumptious flavor of this pasta. It tastes at least as delicious as it looks!
Ingredients: serving 4
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed or minced)
- 8 oz (225 gr) of mushrooms, cleaned and cut in pieces
- 4 oz (110 gr) of taleggio cheese
- 1 tablespoon of fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 8 fl oz (250 ml) of milk
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 14 oz of penne pasta
Step 1: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and start cooking the pasta when it boils.
Step 2: In a large skillet, saute' the crushed (or minced) garlic clove in the olive oil for one minute. Add and saute' the mushrooms cut in small pieces over medium heat. After about 5 minutes add the parsley and salt to taste.